Pressure Washer Motors
Motors are specially suited for hot or cold pressure washer applications. These motors are designed using a start and run capacitor for low amperage.
- Low Vibration operation due to dynamically balanced rotor
- Double shielded ball bearings having an operating temperature range of -20ºF to +350ºF
- High efficiency, reduced amperage energy savings designs
- Stator coils impregnated with extra heavy varnish system
- High temperature copper magnet wire for high overload capacity
- Manual reset overloads protect against motor overload and automatic resets.