Our Explosion-Proof motors are ideally suited for hazardous environments defined by the motor’s explosion-proof class and group rating for use in applications that may contain explosive gases or materials.
UL Listed – Frames 56-145T and 182T-445T:
Class 1 Groups C & D and Class 2 Groups F & G (Divisions 1 & 2). Frames 182T-256T and 364T-449T: Class 1 Group C & D and Class 2 Groups F & G (Divisions 1 & 2). 250 HP, 449T and 449TS available as Class 1 Group D - Class 2 Groups F & G (Divisions 1 & 2).
- Steel frames and cast aluminum end brackets: 56 – 145T
- Cast iron frames and end brackets on frames: 182T and larger
- Inverter-Rated designs available: constant and variable torque speed range of 6 to 60 Hz (10:1)
- Nameplated for 190/380 Volt, 50 Hz operation
- Premium Class F insulation system
- Automatic reset thermal protector (56-145T) or thermostat (182T-449T)
- Meets UL frame temperature limit code T3B