Inverter Rated Three-Phase Motors
Designed for inverter or vector applications where up to 2000:1 constant torque speed range is required. Typical uses include: material handling, machine tools, conveyors, crane and hoist, metal processing, test stands, pumps, compressors, textile processing, and other industrial machinery needing variable speed operation.
- Class H inverter rated insulation system
- Constant torque operation from 0 to base RPM rating using Vector Inverters
- Constant HP operation to twice base RPM rating for 143T – 256 T frame, 1.5 x base RPM for all other sizes.
- Designed for optimum performance with IGBT inverters – not designed for across the line starting
- Normally closed thermostats – 1 per phase.
- Continuous duty at 40° C ambient
- Premium Quality Frame material – Cast-iron, Aluminum and Rolled Steel
- Three-year warranty
- Encoder Provisions standard
- Mounted Encoders available from Stock
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified