DC – Washguard Duty
LEESON Washguard Duty DC motors are designed for extended life in applications requiring regular washdown or otherwise wet environments. These Epoxy painted motors retard the entrance of water during cleaning operations and their drain holes release and water that does enter the motor. The interior of the motor is also coated, which offers extra protection to the motor’s interior surfaces to prevent corrosion.
- High Quality 303 Stainless Steel Shafts
- Spring loaded contact seals and patented “V” ring Forsheda seal
- Interior surfaces are protected by an enamel and polyester coating
- External surfaces painted with USDA approved Epoxy paint
- Stainless steel fan guards and conduit box cover
- Double sealed, over-sized bearings are used
IP55 – SUB-FHP Washguard Gearmotors
DC Permanent Magnet gearmotors rated for continuous duty. Designed for use with fullwave non-filtered SCR controls or battery supplied low voltage for adjustable speed applications requiring constant torque throughout the speed range.
- Shafts coated with Mirolon 3300 fortified Teflon for corrosion resistance
- Frames, endshields, armature and interior components protected to resist corrosion
- Cast Conduit Box with threaded conduit holes
- Stainless Steel hardware throughout
- Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities