The Grove Gear OE Series features a compact and narrow profile designed to fit space allocations in new or existing equipment.
- Rugged iron housings, covers, and flanges provide superior strength
- Single cover output design ensures gear centering for maximum
efficiency and minimum noise levels.
- The worm shaft is cut integral with the input shaft then hardened,
ground, and polished to provide maximum efficiency with minimum gear
- The bronze worm gear is chill cast from the highest quality bronze
to provide superior wear and lubricity characteristics for longer life
and higher efficiency.
- Premium tapered roller bearings on output shafts provide greater
life, overhung load and thrust capacity.
- Oversized steel output shaft provides superior overhung load and
- Premium Chicago Rawhide Viton® double lip seals provide extended
life because of increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage
during motor installation.
- O-rings on input and output covers provide positive sealing without
undependable gaskets or messy silicone sealants.
- Non-compressible metal shims maintain factory bearing settings and
gear alignment throughout the life of the product.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and
superior cooling capability.
- Metal nameplate drive screwed to housing insures easy field
identification for repair parts and replacement.
- Units are oil filled at the factory with the proper lubrication to
provide simple and economical installation.